Wednesday, January 20, 2016

No surgery, yet...

I haven't had my surgery yet!  My labs Monday showed my creatinine was too high, so they admitted me to get my flushed with fluids, fluids, and more fluids.  I was wheeled down to surgery Tuesday morning and half way down there the transport got a page.   He took the call and said something was high and was to bring me back to my room. They weren't able to do it Tuesday due to the creatinine still too high for surgery.  As of this am it's still coming down,  it's still coming down, but very slowly.  If they do the surgery with it being high, it can cause me to have kidney issues.  I don't need to have any other problems, so in the mean time we camp out here and try to wait it out here in the hospital. No promises, but maybe Friday or Saturday will be surgery.  

No comments: