Tuesday, July 7, 2015

One Month

Monday, July 6th was my one month for my transplant.  Time has gone fast in someways!!  I am so thankful that God has given me a speedy recovery!!  I feel so much better.  I am enjoying living!! Being able to walk in a grocery store and not be in a motorized cart or being pushed in a wheelchair.  I'm walking a 1/2 -1 mile a day.  Don't worry, it's not all at once.  

I am enjoying being able to eat more foods!  So far some new things have been enjoying...raviolli with spagetti sauce, frozen cheese pizza, and the best one... 2 kiddie cheeseburgers with really grilled well zuchinni!!  All of that has stayed down and tasted wonderful!!  I still have some things I'm restricted from eating, but that's alright, I'm enjoying what I'm allowed to eat at this point. 

I have been fighting a headache off and on which they feel is from the antirejection mediction.  I was wanting to do the post last week, but my head was hurting too bad to even try. My appointments are all going well.  Still checking my bloodwork on a few things to get adjusted.  I'm doing  IV bags of fluid 1 time a day for 3 hours which helps kep things in balance.  It's not that I'm not eating and drinking enough, it's just a matter of my body adjusting to all of this too.  My scopes and biopsies are all looking good.  They are going to cut back to 1 scope and biopsy per week unless they see the need to change it.  At this point we are still here for 3-6 months to be monitored for any rejection.  If I get home and it happens, I was told it would be a helicopter flight back here... that would be no fun.  I think I'll be patient and wait it out.  

I feel so blessed by the prayers, love, cards, emails, phone calls, and donations!!!  God is so awesome and I give Him the thanks!!  Thank you to all of you of.  Some have told me that they are having issues leaving comments under my blog post, but I chose not to have them posted on there.  If you want to contact me, my email is on the right side.:) I can't thank you all for the many prayers!  We serve a Great and Mighty God!!!  

There's some little people in my life I'm really missing... My kids!!  It's been a month and as time goes by it doesn't get easier!  We are hopping to get them back here the first week of August.  It has sure been different walking past their empty room, hearing giggling going on or someone saying, "Mom would you tell..."  Big bear hugs from a lil man, sweet kisses on my cheeks from from sweet girls.  We facetime, talk on the phone and send pictures back and forth.  I am so proud of them! They have had to go thru alot and are doing well.  We explained that it won't be long before they ae back here with us and will miss being in Princeton, so enjoy the time you have there now.  In the meantime, we'll get a few more date nights in before the kiddos come back.  Thank you for continuing to keep my family and I in prayer.  I'll try to keep this updated :)

To God be all the glory
With Love and many Thanks-
Jamie                                                                                                                        

No comments: